Digital Orchestrator Plus merges a powerful
sequencer, a multitrack digital audio recorder and digital effects processors
into one seamless program, enabling you to create elaborate musical
productions with unprecedented speed and simplicity
Digital Audio Editor
- Highlight an area and use standard cut-and-paste techniques
to copy or delete sections.
- Import WAV files, such as drum samples or sound effects
and place them “right on the beat” with the Snap-to-Grid feature.
Digital Audio Effects Processors
Add sound effects processing to digital audio tracks that would cost
hundreds of dollars to achieve with external hardware.
Digital effects include Echo, Reverb, Chorus, Flange,
Gate/Compressor and more.
Create and save your own custom settings for digital effects.
MIDI and Digital AudioTrack Editor
- Record multiple digital audio tracks or import WAV files and
place them alongside your MIDI data for easy editing.
- Full editing controls let you copy, move and merge tracks
with fast, simple drag-and-drop commands.
- Control volume, panning, instruments and more.
- The number of digital audio tracks is limited only
by the capabilities of your computer system.
MIDI Piano Roll Editor
- Arrange and edit MIDI notes with simple mouse techniques.
- Double-click any note to see and edit all of its MIDI parameters.
- Music notation updates automatically as you edit.
- Grid feature quantizes notes as they are added.
- Reorchestrate music as you listen.
- Each channel includes a pan controller and two
extra dials that you can assign to various MIDI
controllers, such as chorus or reverb.
MIDI Event Editor
View and edit every detail of any MIDI event, including
controller parameters, key signature, tempo and more.
- Convert MIDI data into standard music notation and
print sheet music on any Windows®-compatible
- Set transcription options independently by track.
- Choose treble, bass, alto or tenor clef, drums,
grand staff or auto select for notation display.
- IBM® PC or compatible _
Windows® 3. 1TM or 95
- 486DX2/66 or higher
- 8 MB RAM
- 10 MB hard disk space
- Windows-compatible sound
card with 16-bit digital audio
and MIDI synthesizer
- Double-speed or faster
CD-ROM required to install
program from CD-ROM and
to access Digital Sound
keyboard For recording
Microphone or line-level
sound source for recording
Full-duplex sound card to
record and play digital audio
Cornpanion files available on
CD-ROM only. Digital
Orchestratot Plus program
supplied on CD-ROM
and 3.5” diskettes.
Digital Orchestrator Plus
records and plays multiple
tracks of digital audio and
MIDI using PC multimedia
The total number of digital
audio tracks that may be
depends on the PC hardware
capabilities and playback
sample rate. The table below
shows how many tracks can
be played on typical systems:
Sample Rate: 44k 22k
Pentium/90 MHz 5 12
486DX2/66 MHz 2 8
feature automatically merges
selected digital audio tracks
into a new track so there’s
no limit to the number of
tracks you can do!